Maintenance work requests are made to the Management Office, Monday through Friday between 8:30 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. Due to the number of daily work order requests, it is impossible to schedule any appointment for work to be done. Normally, plumbing work orders are done on Tuesday and Friday, and any window issues on Wednesday.
Any change or improvement made in or to a dwelling, whether by the current occupant, or a previous occupant, shall be maintained by the current occupant at their expense.
The following is a partial listing of Maintenance work not covered by the Corporation.
- Interior painting and decorating
- Window and Door glass
- Television Antennae
- Satelite Dish
- Lawns and Plantings
- Care (not repair) of Walkways adjacent to the yards of the residence
- Repairs made necessary by the negligence of the member
- All new equipment, additions, alterations, finished cellars and kitchen cabinets
Night, weekend and holiday call-outs are restricted to emergencies which cannot wait until regular working hours. After hour call-outs are handled through ANSERPHONE – 908-486-5012.
THE FOUR (4) EMERGENCIES ARE:
- Cellar Sump Pump failure
- Sewer back-up
- Water Heater rupture
- Any situation that can potentially cause a fire or electrical shock condition
Inspections are done every Thursday Morning by a licensed exterminator.
Members should report any problem to the Housing Office prior to Thursday morning.
There must be someone at the dwelling to let the exterminator in.
REGULAR GARBAGE PICKUP: LIMITED TO NORMAL HOUSEHOLD WASTE
PICKUP IS EVERY TUESDAY AND FRIDAY.
BULKY WASTE PICKUP: LAST WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH.
Includes furniture, appliances, sheet rock, wood, carpeting, bedding, and anything other than normal household waste and recyclables.
- Appliances, furniture and bulky items must be accessible so that articles do not have to be lifted over parked cars.
- Nothing can be over 36” long except appliances* and furniture.
- Loose items must be tied securely or placed in suitable containers.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL NOT BE PICKED UP:
Bulky Waste placed at the curb in cardboard boxes or plastic bags.
- Concrete: Rocks: Patio Blocks: Bricks: Paint Cans: Loose items.
- Branches or Wood over 36” long: Car Parts: Tires.
- TV’s and other Electronics.
* FREON REMOVAL: Any member who intends to dispose of a refrigerator, freezer or air conditioner, or any appliance containing an unapproved coolant, must receive a sticker from the Management Office. The sticker must be attached to the appliance prior to placing it at the curb.
RECYCLING MUST BE AT CURBSIDE BY 7 AM