Welcome to Winfield Mutual Housing, located in Union County, New Jersey.
Winfield Mutual Housing has been described as “the most progressive community in the state.”
Constructed in 1941, the community is made up of single story, bi-level, intermingled dwellings in a park-like atmosphere. It encompasses 105 acres containing 253 frame buildings housing 697 families. It is immediately located off of exit 136 of the Garden State Parkway.
WINFIELD MUTUAL HOUSING CORPORATION WILL BE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
EFFECTIVE MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2020
OFFICE HOURS: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Executive Orders No. 122, No. 125, No. 142, and No. 150 outline the following requirements for businesses:
Requirements for All Businesses Operating
Owners of buildings used for commercial, industrial, or other enterprises, and of residential buildings with at least 50 units, must implement the following policies at minimum:
- Clean and disinfect high-touch areas routinely in accordance with CDC guidelines, particularly in spaces accessible to staff, customers, tenants, or other individuals, particularly following a known or potential exposure;
- Maintain current cleaning procedures in all other areas of the facility;
- Ensure that the facility has a sufficient number of workers to perform the above protocols effectively.
Requirements For All the Following: Retail, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Construction
All businesses of these types must adopt the following policies:
- Immediately separate and send home workers who appear to have COVID-19 symptoms;
- Promptly notify workers of any known exposure to COVID-19, subject to confidentiality requirements in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA);
- Clean and disinfect the worksite in accordance with CDC guidelines when a worker has been diagnosed with COVID-19;
- Continue to follow all guidelines and directives issued by the New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH), the CDC, and the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) for maintaining a clean, safe and healthy work environment.
- Businesses must provide face coverings and gloves to all employees, and employees are required to wear face coverings and gloves while on the premises.
Committee Meetings: All membership meeting and committee meetings will be postponed until further confirmation from the Governor’s office.
Trash Pickup: This outside service will continue unless we hear differently. Please place trash out on the proper days’ schedule. No other garbage should be out at the curb. Bulk pickup will continue on the last Wednesday of the month.
Winfield Mutual Housing Corporation
1 Roosevelt Drive
Winfield Park, New Jersey, 07036
Phone: (908) 486-5012
Fax: (908) 486-8525
Monday through Friday
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Certified Housing Manager:
After Hour Emergencies:
ANSERPHONE (908) 486-5012